Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Sing We Joyous, All Together

On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me Eleven Loverboy Tunes, Ten Brilliant Nights, Nine Final Papers, Eight World Juniors, Seven Aching Bodies, Six Fucking Douchebags, Five ... Straight ... Road ... Wins ........ Four Pints of Beer, Three Frenchmen, Two Sausages and Lubomir Visnovsky


Tight red leather pants, a bandanna around his neck and a headband.

Seriously, there is no better representative of early 80s Canadian rock than Mike Reno.

Rock on!

2 comments:

doritogrande said...

Just thought I should throw it out there, I went to high school with Ken "Spider" Sinnaeve's kids.

They're alright with the music too. The older sister was 1st trumpet while the younger brother would keep the rhythm on drums. With a shrewd bassist to keep time (me you idiots, not Spider), we made some great music together.

Anonymous said...

My very first concert, Loverboy. Some unknown named Bryan Adams opened for them ;-)
I still have a button somewhere...